Queen’s University information evening for pupils in Year 10,11 & 12 and parents’ / guardians, 20 Feb. Degrees in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
What: Parents’ Evening Year 10, 11 &12
When: Thursday 20 February 2020, 6.30pm-9.30pm
Where: Whitla Hall, Queen’s University, main campus
Why: This will help students:
- Learn about entry requirements for degrees
- Learn more about our undergraduate degrees
- Discuss entry requirement with Admissions
- Learn about future employment opportunities
- Get to know the University main campus and the staff.
Who: Open to all – parents’ / guardian’s, students, teachers, careers advisors