Year – 8 – 10
This club runs on a Monday after school from 3.30 until 5pm. Pupils can do the following things:
• Learn coding on the PC to create mini programmes/games/ animation
• Code with BBC Microbits.
• Use Gamemaker and Scratch to create their own games
• Build new worlds using Minecraft EDU
• Make films using Green screen and the school Ipads
• Use iStop Motion and iMovie to create animations.
• We also enter pupils into competitions if they so wish, e.g. – Grok code quest, BAFTA YGD, Internet safety Video competition etc.