It was fantastic to be able to host the NI Assembly ‘Let’s Talk’ event on our Cooper Crescent site this morning.
With 120 visiting pupil delegates from :
1. Enniskillen Royal Grammar School
2. Christian Brothers Grammar School, Omagh
3. Erne Integrated College
4. Loreto Grammar School Omagh
5. Mount Lourdes Grammar School, Enniskillen
6. St. John’s Business and Enterprise College, Dromore
and a panel of MLAs made up of:
Michelle Gildernew MLA from Sinn Fein, Ross Hussey MLA from the UUP and Daniel McCrossan MLA from the SDLP.
This was the largest ‘Let’s Talk’ conference to be held to date. The young people were given the opportunity to engage the ‘Decision makers’ in some tough questions and debate which proved interesting in the current political climate and thought provoking when considering to the future political landscape of Northern Ireland.