Sports for Champions UK are coming to visit ERGS on May 16th. Pupils will be led through a sponsored fitness circuit by a Team GB athlete. 60% of sponsor money raised will be going back to the school. The remaining 40% of sponsor money will go back to Sports for Champions to help fund elite athletes.
Click here to view a short video clip that outlines the ‘Sports for Champions’ initiative